Finally, we glued the rest of the work surface layers together. I know its looks like a porcupine, but once it sheds its quills it will be much nicer. There really isn’t much to say other than we finished off the gallon of free glue we had and we went through almost another quart up to this point.
I can safely say again, you can never have too many clamps! We pulled nearly every clamp off the wall that would go four inches thick. Some might be overkill but why the heck not at this point.
As I confirmed in previous posts, the bench is far from complete, but it will be functional enough, and way better than using a folding table to pound mortises on. Lets see what we can get done next time in the big shop.
One last night in the big shop, and its filled with lost of little things to do before we head off to Gulf Wars.